Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is finally working.

This thing is finally working. I woke up this morning and after a brief encounter with the toilet ...lol I took a peep at the scale. My weigh in day is not until Tuesday so this was a chance I took. Down 1.2 pounds since last week. My official weigh in day is 2 days away and I hope I will be down more....well If I don't I am so proud of myself.

See last month I had no loss. I had just came off low carbing and doing HHCG for over a year. I was just tired of the roller coaster so I promise myself I would eat the right way no matter how slow or fast the weight comes off. 

I did get discouraged because of a losing I gained. I really think my body needed to get back readjusted to being healthy because it was all jacked up....lol.

I got my exercise in and feel great.
Later!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the loss! It sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete