Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Monday, March 21, 2011

Been away too long.

Sorry I've been gone for about a week but last week was Spring Break here in my neck of the woods and that means I was home too. My hubby and I took spring break to do some remodeling of the bedrooms in our home.

My family suffers from allergies and the carpet in the rooms did not help at all but often made it worse. So the carpet came up and the dust was too much for me to handle, sneezing and watery eyes for me started. My hubby and son were okay because they had taken a Claritin before we started. I am the one who usually don't have any symptoms but I did.

We got the carpet out of the house, floors swept and prepped for laminated hardwood flooring. Walls were painted, trim painted too.
Finally the floors went in and they are beautiful. 3 large bedrooms were done which the smallest room being 18x19. Talking about alot of work last week.

Okay how did I eat????? I was waayy....off plan. I tell you I ate everything and did not track a thing because I did not have time to track, and was to tired and frustrated to make good food choices.
Now this is my down fall and I really need to fix this. I need some stress busting techniques to keep me on track and not fall off the wagon.
I am learning, learning many things about myself and how I handle life. I am so use to grabbing food when stressful time comes around, so I need to learn new healthy eating techniques to replace those bad habits of mine.

I was finally losing on this new program and had a big setback......
Well, at least the house looks good......but I want to look good too!
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment