Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Friday, March 11, 2011

TGIF! And Spring Break Here I Come!!!!

Loving Spring Time. I have to admit, Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons of the year. Spring because of the newness of everything, Fall because of the reward of the harvest from all your hard work.
I pray I have a great harvest this Fall from the hard work I'm putting in my life of eating healthier, exercising and just loving myself.
Weight Watchers is helping me finally achieve my goals. I just have to stay focused and reap the rewards coming later this year.

What I've eaten so far and possibly this evening.

Breakfast
Coffee with creamer (1)
Bagel thin (3)
egg beater Southwestern flavor (1)
shredded cheese (1)

Total breakfast (6)

Snack
WW lemon snack cake (2) So not worth it too small but my sis wanted me to try them

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Herb Roasted chicken (4)
Water

Dinner
?

No comments:

Post a Comment