Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Monday, March 7, 2011

Ate at McDonalds!

Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I sure hope I am down from last week. I got a good feeling the scale will show a good loss. I had a busy day reviewing skill with the students for this 9 week exams and skills check off. I sometimes get frustrated with some of the students who tell me they don't really care about learning and are in the class because they were forced in. Then I have those that are happy and elated to learn and a re a pleasure to teach. Well...you can't have it perfect Janice!!!! lol.

I ran errands for my mom picking up medication and other things she need. I pulled into the drive thru at McDonald's and ordered a Quarter Pounder with cheese and diet coke. I was glad I still had 17 points because it added up to be about 13 points. I got home safely and got my exercise in and I feel great.

One thing I did not do was getting all my GHG's in but will most definite work on that tomorrow.
Hitting the bed for a good night sleep. Remember sleep is important!!!!! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment