Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hump Day coming to a end for me!

Made it through another wonderful day. Going home to cut grass because here where I live the grass has started to grow like crazy. Minimal AP cause I will be riding a lawn mower lol.
Things are going pretty good with my eating and I am so happy about that. I was thinking of going to weekly meetings but decided not at this time.
I've been reading many wonderful blogs of ladies and men following the weight watchers' plan and getting a lot of great tips, ideas, and inspiration. I know if I keep this blog going and keep my plan up.

Menu
Breakfast~ bagel thin with Brummel and brown spread coffee with creamer (5 points)

Snack~ WW'ers yogurt (2 points)

Lunch~ Lean cuisine Angel Hair pasta, broccoli and carrots (7 points)

Dinner~ Turnip greens, small piece of roast, 1/2 piece cornbread (10 points)

Snack~ SF pudding, 1 laughing cow wedge, 7 wheat thins (6 points)
Total points 30 points 1 point over!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment