Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lost 0.2 of a pound! Boo! Hoo!

This past week I did go out of town a lot taking my mom for her appointments and various other places. Saying that....I ate out a lot. Last night I did eat a Quarter pounder with cheese but that sandwich had so much fat and sodium packed in it I knew the scales were not going to show great results. Saturday I ate 2 slices of pizza with extra cheese knowing it was too fattening and packed with sodium. Thursday when I ate out it was not too bad. I had a grilled pork chop and a baked sweet potato minus the butter....the chop was loaded with sodium cause I could taste it.
I am not making excuses why the scale did not move more than it did but I do need to make better food choices if I want continued success on the plan.

Plan for the week....
1. Eat more vegetables
2. Continue to exercise
3. Stick to the GHG's as closely as I can
4. Stay within my points (never went over)
5. Stay POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I love meeting new WW people. I like your plan for this week. You just got yourself a new follower. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete