Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Saturday, March 26, 2011

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't Seem to get back on TRACK!

These last 2 weeks has been a disaster for me. I can't or haven't found the will-power to get back on track. I am just stuck in a rut.
I've been back and forth to the doctor's office with my mom for follow up appointments, Chemo, and other various things. I try not to stress but I know I have a level of stressing going on. My was to cope is eating.
I had started losing on WW points + but when we were told my mom had to have more chemo because they found cancer in another area of her body....I lost it.
Lord please give my mother and I strength to make it through this. I know You will...Amen.

Time to relax and meditate.
Later!

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking of you and your mother! Hang in there!

    Dieting can be so difficult in a time of stress. Listen to what you need physically and emotionally and perhaps try and find different outlets other than food. I know that is completely easier said than done and I wish I could take my own advice. :) Stay strong! and, hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete