Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Products

This is a product I found when I was just browsing the internet. I think I will try it, Great reviews and it's Vegan. Fat Free and Sugar Free. I'll get back with you when it arrives. Got to find me some very low point chips to go along this this product.

Our Products


It's the queso that made us famous. OurULTIMATE VEGAN QUESO.Described by food writers, critics, tweeters, and bloggers as "amazing", "the best queso ever", "bigtime product find", "my new addiction",  "full of flavor, spice and cheesy goodness" &, our favorite..."the queso that changed my life forever", our little queso literally flew off the shelves as fast as it reached the stores simply from word-of-mouth raving fans.  Men who couldn't pronounce the word "vegan" told us they bought it for its great taste...and the fact that they could eat a whole jar of queso for only 160 calories. Yeah, we like that part too. 

Ingredients: tomatoes, water, nutritional yeast, unbleached flour, green chiles, paprika, salt, garlic, citric acid (a natural preservative), spices
CONTAINS WHEAT

No comments:

Post a Comment