Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Made the Day!

It's the end of another work day and I am glad to be going home.....well not home just yet, I will be going to J-town to buy some more flooring to finish the sitting area joining my bedroom. 2 boxes short, from there I will swing by the Walter-Payton Center  to register for the "SWEETNESS 5K WALK/RUN & 1 MILE FUN RUN" April 2, 2011.


This will be my first 5K and I am super excited about it.
Today I am back in the swing of things being on plan. Feel much better about things because yesterday I was in a big FUNK due to gaining weight last week.
How much did I gain.......I hate to say but it was 6 pounds.
I hope most of it is water retention so I will see next week at weigh-in. I'm thinking about starting to go to meetings, the last time I went which was years ago.....the leader was not inspiring and pretty dull.

Menu so far
Breakfast- cream of wheat (this stuff was terrible ate 1/4 of the bowl)
coffee with creamer, apple (I will count 2 points)

Lunch- Pasta salad, with tuna (9 points)

Snack- WW yogurt (2 points)
13 points so far 16 left for dinner
Dinner- ? will post later. Quarter pounder with cheese, loaded with lettuce and tomatoes, diet coke. (13 points)
Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment