Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Thursday, December 1, 2011

M.I.A.

I know.....I've been gone along time. Things have changed...I have changed. I am ready to start back blogging about this journey of Losing fat to Gain ME! This summer I cut my hair very short and everyone was shocked.  You see the past year has been a testing of my fate and self. My mom was told she had breast cancer Nov. 4, 2010.....now 1 year later we are still dealing with those words. She has been through so many things and I know I've gotten stronger just watching her. I told her if she lost her hair I will lose mine, that's why I cut it.
I am now taking the Natural hair journey, weight loss journey, and the of Peace.
Peace within my Soul and the assurance that I am and everything around me will be just fine.

Alternate Day Diet is what I am doing at this time but not as strictly as the plan is written. I will have my own little twist to my healthy eating plan.
well............let my browse some of the blogs I've subscribed to to see the great progress.....later Bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment