Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Me a short time ago!

Me after my first 5k and I was feeling good about myself. I was 30 pounds lighter and on my way to where I wanted to be. Then life happened, mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and I stopped everything to give her  my most attention. She was dx Nov. 4, 2010 and during this past year she has had 3 kinds of Chemo. Her lowest time was October this year when we almost lost her.
Thanks God she pulled through it and is weak but stable. the 3rd chem she received and is still taking seems to be slowing the progress of the cancer. We will see how much next week when she has her scans.
I've recommitted myself back to being healthy and getting back to this point above and lower in my weight loss efforts.
Today was a UP day for me and the funny thing about it I thought I would go haywire on these day eating up a storm. I am so glad my cravings are under control and I feel more in control of my eating.

Breakfast was the Chex cereal and soy milk, lunch; hamburger with water, dinner: 2 small link sausages and 2 pancakes.......Yes for dinner. for snack a corn-dog.
Alright I know no veggies....I promise I will get them in tomorrow.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment