Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chipping the pounds off!

With the stress I've had this week I still managed to chip a half pound off. I learning to live in the moment and to stop worrying about the past or future. Positive thinking is what I'm doing to keep myself in check.

Loving this time of year. Here where I live we get very little snow but you never know when  we might get some, I would love to have a nice blanket of snow but rather not because folks around here ca't drive in the stuff LOL. My Christmas tree is up, other decorations and around the house....no presents under the tree because I just have not had time to shop......or the mind.

Stating my affirmation daily and staying positive, loving life, being in the present, letting go of my Ego, saying no and putting my inner child in her place lol, meditating and sending up my prayers and supplications are things I try to do on a daily basis.
Stay positive Bloggers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment