Jazzy Jan

Jazzy Jan

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's been awhile!

I am still on the Alternate Day diet. I know I have to tweak it a little to fit me. On the UD's I'm eating more carbs and whatever comes my way, DD's are more controlled by me and I look forward to the DD more. Maybe it's because I am more in control. Exercise is none existence in my life and that is so unusual, I have to get back on the exercise wagon and dust off some of those DVDs I have at home.
I weigh in Saturday May 8. 2009 at 200 pounds down 6 pounds since I started Juddding.
I even saw Onederland again.
I read a blog and came across this recipe.
You know nothing is a coincidence in my Life.

The recipe is above. She says that peppers help burn fat so I will be trying this recipe to see if I can jump start my weight loss again while doing the Alternate Day diet regimen.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment